Goyer is committed to sustainable development, its approach involves striking a balance between financial, social and environmental objectives. Respecting the environment is integral to the company’s vision.
- To run the company in such a way as to take environmental concerns into account both in terms of prevention and responsiveness.
- To ensure that all staff realise the importance of protecting the environment by developing skills, providing training and increasing awareness, also involving subcontractors wherever possible.
- To incorporate sustainability in process management during the project design stage and any subsequent design developments.
- To regularly test and constantly improve the management of emergency environmental situations and the capacity of its staff to deal with them.
- To systematically learn from feedback and lessons gained from sustainability experience and turn this into a tool for the advancement of the company’s know-how in this area.
- To communicate on environmental issues, both internally and externally.
- To research and implement new initiatives aimed at reducing energy consumption.
- To preserve air quality.
- To improve the quality of wastewater and reduce water consumption.
- To increase recycling and the re-use of waste products.